I have been trying to find a job and it's super frustrating. I mean, if you have a "now hiring" sign or "help wanted" sign hanging in your store, you should at least have some time to call someone back even if they are not going to get the job. So you just sit around waiting for someone to call you, getting your hopes up and no one ever calls. It's soo annoying! Also the stupid "experience" spot on a job application is really dumb for teenagers. I don't think it would be called our FIRST JOB if we had "2 years of experience" ughhh. But once I get a job, I get a car. So I'm going to keep looking!
I have learned that I LOVE quotes and brotips. I could read those for hours because they are so down to earth and most of them are pet peeves that I have. http://www.brotips.com/ I also love pictures of people who are in love. They are so cute and sweet. And I love reading blogs or any personal experience. Just sayin.
Brotip #1501
They're going to judge you regardless, so you might as well let them judge you for who you really are
Hope everyone has an amazing week :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment