This weekend I went up to Northern Washington/Seattle and had an amazing time. Got to see an amazingly gorgeous sunset and spend a great day with Aaron. We sang a lot in the car on the way up and on the way back, we quoted movies and had a lot of laughs. We went to a place called Washington Park to see the sunset on the Puget Sound. SO gorgeous.
Before that we headed to Cabela's. I thought it was way cool in there. It's so big and all the taxidermy in there is totally incredible!
:)
Seattle was crazy crazy crowded but it was so great to see the lights at night. Everything is so colorful and lively. I wanted a picture while it was dark but I only got one as we were driving so its blurry :/ but you get the point.
The drive home was really fun.
We laughed so much and I don't even remember why. But I'm pretty sure I got a six pack from laughing so hard! It was just a really awesome day :):)






No comments:
Post a Comment