3.13.2012

Always Waiting On Something

My puppy Jack is 5 years old today! He was so cute and small but now he's all big and hates everyone except my family. He has almost eaten Aaron, Hanna, and Stephanie. haha But I still love him because he can always make me smile :)

This past week has actually been pretty great! Footloose came out, wrote a few letters, and now late start Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! Soo glad I passed all my HSPE tests last year so I get to go to school at 10:20am. Poor sophomores.. not really.. SUCKERS! ;) Also, I have been really getting excited for summer for some reason.. maybe because it was like 65 degrees on Thursday and Friday. I'm so excited for regional youth conference, EFY!!!!, and my last year of girls camp, and possibly Panaca with my best friend. EFY is the best thing ever and I can't wait to go again! If you get the chance to go, GO! At the end of this month there is a Priest/Laurel activity and they are making it sound pretty fun. The only part I'm not really sure about is the whole setting up of my date.. the leaders are choosing our dates and they have to pick us up, eat dinner with us and then dance together at the dance.. my friend Max and I want to go together just so there is nothing awkward going down at a church activity.. haha but we will see what happens. We are also suppose to dress us like we are going to prom, so there is going to be a prom dress exchange in a few weeks. We'll see what happens with that too. 
Australia is so far away!! I feel like I sent a letter like three weeks ago and I still don't even know if it's gotten there! I guess that's what 13,000 miles does to the mail.. makes it slow. Oh well. No letters from Australia yet, but maybe soon. I'm trying to be optimistic ;) ha. Always gonna be waiting on something in life. I've learned to be pretty patient and after two years I figure I'll have patience mastered. 

This video is pretty weird.. but I really love this song. Coldplay is amazing.

These pictures make me smile :) 




Soo cute!



Beach Trips :)

Babbyyyyy :)



ILOVETHENOTEBOOK!!




No comments:

Post a Comment